Are you fond of word games? Do you want to learn new words and their meaning to increase your stock? Then you must have found a lot of games on the iTunes stores that are made for fun. In most of those games you just get to form the word from the jumbled letter and you have to have your own dictionary to search the meaning of the word. Now, there is a game on iTunes which requires you to form the word and then you can find the definition of the word. The game is going to provide you a learning experience with fun and color. Wordistic, brought to you by mushDevStudio is a free to download app on iTunes and this can be fun for all age groups.
One of the best things about Wordistic is that you are getting original sound track from Atlas with the app and everything is available for free. The music track is good enough and it will be encouraging you to make more points. You will be running against the clock in the game and you will have to make the words within a stipulated time, to reach the next level. There are numerous levels in the game and each level will be faster as you proceed. It is your word skill and your brain powers that can help you progress in the game.
- The game is based on words and you will have to guess the correct word as soon as possible in order to move to the next level.
- Here, in the game, you can learn a lot of new words and their definition as there is real time prediction feature incorporated in the game. There will be suggestions and online dictionary in the game to help you predict the word.
- The game features original music by Atlas and you don’t need to pay an extra buck to have that music.
- In the game you will have to race against the clock which means there is a time limit to guess the work and go through all the predictions. The next level is going to be faster and quicker and you will have to use your brain power to guess the word.
- The app is colorful and the visuals are really good.
- You can see your achievements in daily, weekly and monthly basis and all the results are based on real time.
- The app comes for free but in order to get the full version, you will have to pay $0.99.
- The app version 1.495 requires 70.4 MB space on your device and it requires iOS 5.1 or later to run.
Summary: Wordistic is a word game with a difference and it is available on iTunes. Here, you will have to make words and race against the time while you get to listen to original music.
Good: The music is original and the idea of word prediction is really quite helpful.
Bad: The game users have not reported anything wrong about the game.
Worth Having App – Download the App