IFTTT is a task automation tool that you can use if you use many apps and spend a lot of time manually doing repetitive functions. It integrates with over 600 popular apps, so you never have to worry about forgetting to do something or wasting time trying to do it yourself.
IFTTT allows you to create “applets” that cause one app to act on another. For example, you can send an email with the weather forecast in the morning or save your favourite Twitter tweets to your Instapaper account. There are also hundreds of pre-existing applets made by others that you can use. To see what’s available, use the Discover and Search tabs.
IFTTT allows you to combine over 700 popular services to automate almost everything in your life. Activate any 100,000+ pre-built automation or get creative and create your own. Automation can range from as simple as connecting two services to as complex as workflows involving multiple benefits and conditional logic.
Ideas For Integration And Automation To Get You Started:
- Use Siri, Alexa, or Google Assistant to control every aspect of your smart home.
- Integrate your voice assistant with an iOS Reminder.
- Save files, iOS photos, and iOS contacts to Dropbox or Google Drive cloud storage services.
- Use location to activate your Hue lights and Spotify playlists automatically.
- Be prepared for bad weather by configuring Weather Underground notifications.
- Use automated home security alerts to stay safe.
- Share on Discord whenever you publish a new YouTube video.
- Streamline social media by posting to multiple platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- You can integrate with the Health app on your iPhone and Apple Watch to track your health.
- By automating your smart home, you can save time and money.
- Use Webhooks to connect and integrate services that are not yet on IFTTT.
You Can Also Find Automations For:
- The house, the office, and the car
- Keeping up with current events and politics
- Your Apple iOS devices
- Space exploration
- Improving your social media usage
It would be best if you tried IFTTT. IFTTT is probably your best bet if you’re looking for simple automation to make your life easier. That is especially true if you do not wish to spend any money.