Nowadays People’s lives are always extremely busy which has really changed the way we communicate and learn. If you don’t want to dedicate hours pouring through a textbook or Wikipedia to learn about subjects of your interest, Notestream is the App which gives users quick snippets of information that allows them to learn on the go.
Learning made easy:
Notestream is a app for learning about things that intrigue you in between your daily activities and can be used on your iPod touch, iPad and iPhone. The way it works is that you can read a note in very sequential and easy to read segments which are specially formatted for reading on your smartphone. And the best thing is it automatically holds your place as soon we start the app. No need to start over at the beginning every time. The whole idea is that as you get a moment, you’ll be gaining knowledge as you gradually spend time to look at your screen
- 1) Notestream is free to use and require ios7 or later. Of course you likely wondering what it is you’’ll learn here. Well, there are all kinds of topics right from world history, ancient science, modern art, travel, fashion, craft brewing and more which you are passionate about. It has self-contained streams containing easy to understand language, relevant illustrations and short notes that you’ll be able to finish them in less than one minute.
- 2) Notestreams UI provides very easy access to all its features from the dashboard itself.
There is a powerwheel at the bottom, which incorporates almost all heart and soul features of Notwstream.
You can adjust fonts and layouts of notestrams for comfort reading. It also allows to download notestreams to your device so that you access them offline. You can bookmark your favorite notstreams in a bookmark folder for future access. It enables you to share your feelings after reading particular notestreams.
3) There is also a provision to receive notifications about any author on weekly or daily basis. Notestreams can also be shared with your friends through Facebook, twitter or email on single click.
4) From the dashboard, it quickly allows you to select topic which you want to read quickly. You can also check out a list of author below and their recent notestreams.
5) There is also a provision to receive notifications about any author on weekly or daily basis. Notestreams can also be shared with your friends through Facebook, twitter or email on single click.
The notes are always growing so there are always new things to learn. The App supports the ability to really promote the entire educational process. With modern and fluid userinterface you’ll be easily able to move through it on learning aspect.In the latest version 2.1 which is a biggest release, number of bugs has been fixed with addition of some new features like follow authors’ to get notification and ability to share notes. So notestream is a great App is a great way to educate yourself with the flexibility to learn anything as you want.
Worth Having App – Download the App