When it comes to todo apps, List-it is the “new kid on the block.” This todo app is simple and enjoyable because they are all about completing tasks rather than learning hundreds of features.
That is why List-it, is an app anyone can use and understand. Forget about making to-do lists on Post-it notes, loose pieces of paper, or in your Notes app. They have the most helpful app in the world for you. You can experience Recurring todo and Location-based todo also.
The following are Key features:
- Quick onboarding
- Creating to-do lists based on the ‘getting things done principle
- Create a to-do list based on ‘priority’ and ‘when.’
- Daily notifications; we will not spam you.
- Share to-do lists with others.
- Several quick ways to complete, delete, and just swipe
- Drag and drop your tasks
- This an excellent tutorial to keep you going
- A lovely and user-friendly interface
- Make multiple lists for various projects.
- Assign tasks to group members.
- Add as many members as you want.
- Invite people who aren’t List-it users to the party.
List-it todo Features:
- Grocery store functionality
- Share a grocery list with a friend, wife, dog, or anyone else picking up the groceries.
- You can also use it for personal purposes.
- Modify, add, or complete purchased items
- Reset the ‘every week’ product list
- Distribute the list in a variety of ways.
They are launching with basic functionality, but there will be much more in the coming months. They will continue to ameliorate and evolve in response to the needs of our List-it community. The basic functionality will always be available for free.
Much thought has gone into how the List-it todo app’s quality features and concept will look. For the developer’s successful release on the App Store, we trust that they did a splendid job with persuasive features.