Kitchen is nothing less than a lab for many, and new cooking experiment always finds its way to the kitchen. Experimenting with new recipes and new flavors is simple, but if you miss judge the quantity or the cooking time, you are bound to make mistake with the taste. It can not only spoil the food but can also spoil your mood. The recipes shown on the screen may seem to be easy but while making them at your home, the measurement can be quite difficult. Kitchen Aid Kit Pro is a solution for every kitchen with this new iTune app helping you with the cooking process.
Kitchen Aid Kit Pro is an app for cooking enthusiast and it can make you a master chef, every time you try out a new recipe. The application is developed by Hitlab Ltd with fresh new additions that make it more professional in look and operation. The app is designed to make you take correct decision while choosing ingredients, defining the time for cooking and more importantly, proper measurement. The app is specially designed for iPad and there are good reasons for making it compatible to ipad only. The big screen will enhance the viewing and you can get a proper look at the crucial things.
- The first screen of the app shows a beaker. You would see it as you launch the app. You can change the size and shape of the beaker according to the measuring requirements and it can be converted to a cup, with measuring scale by the side.
- The unit selector would help you to select the form of the ingredient, either liquid or solid.
- The beaker can be used for more than 30 kinds of ingredients and there are different units of measurements to choose from, too.
- There are options to save some glasses which are often used.
- You can check the caloric value of the content in the glass. This is required for those who are on strict diet or want to control their calorie intake.
- There are 6 timers that are autonomous and they are for 5 cooker oven and burner.
- Every timer comes with ‘suspend’ and ‘proceed’ option.
- The app also features converter for weight, temperature and capacity. So, next time you see a measurement, you can just convert it to the unit you want.
- You will also get naming option for the glasses and you can access the often used glasses quite easily.
- The manual is filled with instruction for 40 product storage.
- The version 1.0 of the game requires iOS 4 or later and it takes around 58.3mb space on your ipad.
- The app is available in several languages and it is downloadable for $1.99 only.
Summary: Kitchen Aid Kit Pro is a paid app that makes cooking experience easy. The cooker modes along with measurement options make the app quite fascinating. This is not like any other recipe app, but it actually provides utility to your kitchen.
Good: The app tries to solve all possible problems that you may face while trying a recipe. The beaker and the converter make your cooking easy. The calorie counting feature is a great addition for those looking for healthy cooking.
Bad: It may take time in the beginning to understand the app because there are number of options and operations that you may choose from.