Detective stories are loved by one and all and if you are the detective book worm, you must be a great Sherlock Holmes fan. He is the pioneer of great detective stories and a hero who is followed by writers in many countries to create their respective detectives. The characters are so highly popular that different movies and series are made with them. If you are a detective story lover, then the app Sherlock: Interactive adventure is going to be a treasure for you. You must have imagined the sequences in the stories but with this app, you will be able to see the places and will be able to live the adventure instead of reading it.
Sherlock: Interactive adventure is a nicely designed app for the iTunes user where the user will be seeing the world just as Watson. The figures are made in 3D to give the ultimate feel. You can read the book, listen to the sound and can embark to the journey in a new way. You will be able to discover the world of Sherlock homes through the investigation, and the visuals of the story. The sequences are not only illustrated properly in the app but they are made in such a way that you will feel like touching each of the items in the room, moving around with your dream character and living the life of an assistant to the person. The sceneries, the roads and the places of Victorian England are recreated in the app only for the users. Seeing the world through the eyes of Watson will be an amazing experience.
- In the app, Sherlock: Interactive adventure, you don’t only get to read the story but you can hear the narration and see the pictures.
- The app has interactive game play apart from the other visual where you may require finding clues. You will feel being a part of the whole scenario.
- 20 original music themes are incorporated in the app.
- The app is set at the time it originally was, that is the Victorian England. The furniture, signs, weapons, clothes, vehicles and the décor will remind you of that era.
- Minute details are taken care of in the app. The characters look just the same as you have imagined while reading the book.
- The story is narrated by Simon Vance.
- The text that is used in the app is all original and authentic.
- 3D animation is used in the 30 plot based scenes.
- The app comes with a search mode which will help you find clues.
- You can actually live the journey with the interactive app.
- Descriptive text will be found in the app which is nothing but a collection of the periodic articles.
- The key characters will have dossiers.
- The app runs on iOS 6.1 or later and it takes around 908 MB space on your device.
- The app version 1.0 is available for free, but you will have to pay $2.99 in order to download the full version.
Summary: Sherlock: Interactive adventure is a unique app which not only tells the story but makes the user a part of it. It asks you to play games and be there with the detective and see the world from Watson’s eyes.
Good: The visuals and narration is quite good.
Worth Having Application : Download the App